We have been producing non-safety critical aerospace parts for many years and our expertise in the forming and machining of aluminium has allowed us to produce various complex parts for the industry.
Our experienced engineering team develop the best solution to ensure customers receive the highest standard of parts in the agreed time frame.
- Aluminium extrusion bending into multi-form shapes
- Coded TIG welding
- Complex 5-axis machining of aluminium and non-ferrous materials within a maximum envelope size of 5m x 3m x 1m
- Customer CAD data is used to produce full-form shape tooling and checking fixtures
- In-house tooling design of bending and fabrication tooling
- Part verification to customer CAD by our CMM facilities
- Seat trims
- Seat components
- Table trims and frames
- Aircraft hold container frames
- Baggage handling components